1) For this reason I, Paul, the prisoner of Christ Jesus for the sake of you Gentiles--
2) if indeed you have heard of the stewardship of God's grace which was given to me for you;
3) that by revelation there was made known to me the mystery, as I wrote before in brief.
4) By referring to this, when you read you can understand my insight into the mystery of Christ,
5) which in other generations was not made known to the sons of men, as it has now been revealed to His holy apostles and prophets in the Spirit;
6) to be specific, that the Gentiles are fellow heirs and fellow members of the body, and fellow partakers of the promise in Christ Jesus through the gospel,
7) of which I was made a minister, according to the gift of God's grace which was given to me according to the working of His power.
8) To me, the very least of all saints, this grace was given, to preach to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ,
9) and to bring to light what is the administration of the mystery which for ages has been hidden in God who created all things;
10) so that the manifold wisdom of God might now be made known through the church to the rulers and the authorities in the heavenly places.
11) This was in accordance with the eternal purpose which He carried out in Christ Jesus our Lord,
12) in whom we have boldness and confident access through faith in Him.
13) Therefore I ask you not to lose heart at my tribulations on your behalf, for they are your glory.
14) For this reason I bow my knees before the Father,
15) from whom every family in heaven and on earth derives its name,
16) that He would grant you, according to the riches of His glory, to be strengthened with power through His Spirit in the inner man,
17) so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith; and that you, being rooted and grounded in love,
18) may be able to comprehend with all the saints what is the breadth and length and height and depth,
19) and to know the love of Christ which surpasses knowledge, that you may be filled up to all the fullness of God.
20) Now to Him who is able to do far more abundantly beyond all that we ask or think, according to the power that works within us,
21) to Him be the glory in the church and in Christ Jesus to all generations forever and ever. Amen.
These Bible verses are for use within Helpmewithbiblestudy.org.
Scripture taken from the New American Standard Bible ®, Copyright © The Lockman Foundation 1960, 1962, 1963,
1968, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1975, 1977, 1995 Used by permission. (www.Lockman.org)