1 Chronicles 8:1-40
1) And Benjamin became the father of Bela his firstborn, Ashbel the second, Aharah the third,
2) Nohah the fourth and Rapha the fifth.
3) Bela had sons: Addar, Gera, Abihud,
4) Abishua, Naaman, Ahoah,
5) Gera, Shephuphan and Huram.
6) These are the sons of Ehud: these are the heads of fathers' households of the inhabitants of Geba, and they carried them into exile to Manahath,
7) namely, Naaman, Ahijah and Gera--he carried them into exile; and he became the father of Uzza and Ahihud.
8) Shaharaim became the father of children in the country of Moab after he had sent away Hushim and Baara his wives.
9) By Hodesh his wife he became the father of Jobab, Zibia, Mesha, Malcam,
10) Jeuz, Sachia, Mirmah. These were his sons, heads of fathers' households.
11) By Hushim he became the father of Abitub and Elpaal.
12) The sons of Elpaal were Eber, Misham, and Shemed, who built Ono and Lod, with its towns;
13) and Beriah and Shema, who were heads of fathers' households of the inhabitants of Aijalon, who put to flight the inhabitants of Gath;
14) and Ahio, Shashak and Jeremoth.
15) Zebadiah, Arad, Eder,
16) Michael, Ishpah and Joha were the sons of Beriah.
17) Zebadiah, Meshullam, Hizki, Heber,
18) Ishmerai, Izliah and Jobab were the sons of Elpaal.
19) Jakim, Zichri, Zabdi,
20) Elienai, Zillethai, Eliel,
21) Adaiah, Beraiah and Shimrath were the sons of Shimei.
22) Ishpan, Eber, Eliel,
23) Abdon, Zichri, Hanan,
24) Hananiah, Elam, Anthothijah,
25) Iphdeiah and Penuel were the sons of Shashak.
26) Shamsherai, Shehariah, Athaliah,
27) Jaareshiah, Elijah and Zichri were the sons of Jeroham.
28) These were heads of the fathers' households according to their generations, chief men who lived in Jerusalem.
29) Now in Gibeon, Jeiel, the father of Gibeon lived, and his wife's name was Maacah;
30) and his firstborn son was Abdon, then Zur, Kish, Baal, Nadab,
31) Gedor, Ahio and Zecher.
32) Mikloth became the father of Shimeah. And they also lived with their relatives in Jerusalem opposite their other relatives.
33) Ner became the father of Kish, and Kish became the father of Saul, and Saul became the father of Jonathan, Malchi-shua, Abinadab and Eshbaal.
34) The son of Jonathan was Merib-baal, and Merib-baal became the father of Micah.
35) The sons of Micah were Pithon, Melech, Tarea and Ahaz.
36) Ahaz became the father of Jehoaddah, and Jehoaddah became the father of Alemeth, Azmaveth and Zimri; and Zimri became the father of Moza.
37) Moza became the father of Binea; Raphah was his son, Eleasah his son, Azel his son.
38) Azel had six sons, and these were their names: Azrikam, Bocheru, Ishmael, Sheariah, Obadiah and Hanan. All these were the sons of Azel.
39) The sons of Eshek his brother were Ulam his firstborn, Jeush the second and Eliphelet the third.
40) The sons of Ulam were mighty men of valor, archers, and had many sons and grandsons, 150 of them. All these were of the sons of Benjamin.
These Bible verses are for use within Helpmewithbiblestudy.org.
Scripture taken from the New American Standard Bible ®, Copyright © The Lockman Foundation 1960, 1962, 1963,
1968, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1975, 1977, 1995 Used by permission. (www.Lockman.org)