1) O LORD, do not rebuke me in Your anger,
Nor chasten me in Your wrath.
2) Be gracious to me, O LORD, for I am pining away;
Heal me, O LORD, for my bones are dismayed.
3) And my soul is greatly dismayed;
But You, O LORD--how long?
4) Return, O LORD, rescue my soul;
Save me because of Your lovingkindness.
5) For there is no mention of You in death;
In Sheol who will give You thanks?
6) I am weary with my sighing;
Every night I make my bed swim,
I dissolve my couch with my tears.
7) My eye has wasted away with grief;
It has become old because of all my adversaries.
8) Depart from me, all you who do iniquity,
For the LORD has heard the voice of my weeping.
9) The LORD has heard my supplication,
The LORD receives my prayer.
10) All my enemies will be ashamed and greatly dismayed;
They shall turn back, they will suddenly be ashamed.
These Bible verses are for use within Helpmewithbiblestudy.org.
Scripture taken from the New American Standard Bible ®, Copyright © The Lockman Foundation 1960, 1962, 1963,
1968, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1975, 1977, 1995 Used by permission. (www.Lockman.org)