1) O LORD, our Lord,
How majestic is Your name in all the earth,
Who have displayed Your splendor above the heavens!
2) From the mouth of infants and nursing babes You have established strength
Because of Your adversaries,
To make the enemy and the revengeful cease.
3) When I consider Your heavens, the work of Your fingers,
The moon and the stars, which You have ordained;
4) What is man that You take thought of him,
And the son of man that You care for him?
5) Yet You have made him a little lower than God,
And You crown him with glory and majesty!
6) You make him to rule over the works of Your hands;
You have put all things under his feet,
7) All sheep and oxen,
And also the beasts of the field,
8) The birds of the heavens and the fish of the sea,
Whatever passes through the paths of the seas.
9) O LORD, our Lord,
How majestic is Your name in all the earth!
These Bible verses are for use within Helpmewithbiblestudy.org.
Scripture taken from the New American Standard Bible ®, Copyright © The Lockman Foundation 1960, 1962, 1963,
1968, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1975, 1977, 1995 Used by permission. (www.Lockman.org)