1) I will give thanks to the LORD with all my heart;
I will tell of all Your wonders.
2) I will be glad and exult in You;
I will sing praise to Your name, O Most High.
3) When my enemies turn back,
They stumble and perish before You.
4) For You have maintained my just cause;
You have sat on the throne judging righteously.
5) You have rebuked the nations, You have destroyed the wicked;
You have blotted out their name forever and ever.
6) The enemy has come to an end in perpetual ruins,
And You have uprooted the cities;
The very memory of them has perished.
7) But the LORD abides forever;
He has established His throne for judgment,
8) And He will judge the world in righteousness;
He will execute judgment for the peoples with equity.
9) The LORD also will be a stronghold for the oppressed,
A stronghold in times of trouble;
10) And those who know Your name will put their trust in You,
For You, O LORD, have not forsaken those who seek You.
11) Sing praises to the LORD, who dwells in Zion;
Declare among the peoples His deeds.
12) For He who requires blood remembers them;
He does not forget the cry of the afflicted.
13) Be gracious to me, O LORD;
See my affliction from those who hate me,
You who lift me up from the gates of death,
14) That I may tell of all Your praises,
That in the gates of the daughter of Zion
I may rejoice in Your salvation.
15) The nations have sunk down in the pit which they have made;
In the net which they hid, their own foot has been caught.
16) The LORD has made Himself known;
He has executed judgment.
In the work of his own hands the wicked is snared. Higgaion Selah.
17) The wicked will return to Sheol,
Even all the nations who forget God.
18) For the needy will not always be forgotten,
Nor the hope of the afflicted perish forever.
19) Arise, O LORD, do not let man prevail;
Let the nations be judged before You.
20) Put them in fear, O LORD;
Let the nations know that they are but men. Selah.
These Bible verses are for use within Helpmewithbiblestudy.org.
Scripture taken from the New American Standard Bible ®, Copyright © The Lockman Foundation 1960, 1962, 1963,
1968, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1975, 1977, 1995 Used by permission. (www.Lockman.org)