1) In the LORD I take refuge;
How can you say to my soul, "Flee as a bird to your mountain;
2) For, behold, the wicked bend the bow,
They make ready their arrow upon the string
To shoot in darkness at the upright in heart.
3) If the foundations are destroyed,
What can the righteous do?"
4) The LORD is in His holy temple; the LORD'S throne is in heaven;
His eyes behold, His eyelids test the sons of men.
5) The LORD tests the righteous and the wicked,
And the one who loves violence His soul hates.
6) Upon the wicked He will rain snares;
Fire and brimstone and burning wind will be the portion of their cup.
7) For the LORD is righteous, He loves righteousness;
The upright will behold His face.
These Bible verses are for use within Helpmewithbiblestudy.org.
Scripture taken from the New American Standard Bible ®, Copyright © The Lockman Foundation 1960, 1962, 1963,
1968, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1975, 1977, 1995 Used by permission. (www.Lockman.org)