1) Preserve me, O God, for I take refuge in You.
2) I said to the LORD, "You are my Lord;
I have no good besides You."
3) As for the saints who are in the earth,
They are the majestic ones in whom is all my delight.
4) The sorrows of those who have bartered for another god will be multiplied;
I shall not pour out their drink offerings of blood,
Nor will I take their names upon my lips.
5) The LORD is the portion of my inheritance and my cup;
You support my lot.
6) The lines have fallen to me in pleasant places;
Indeed, my heritage is beautiful to me.
7) I will bless the LORD who has counseled me;
Indeed, my mind instructs me in the night.
8) I have set the LORD continually before me;
Because He is at my right hand, I will not be shaken.
9) Therefore my heart is glad and my glory rejoices;
My flesh also will dwell securely.
10) For You will not abandon my soul to Sheol;
Nor will You allow Your Holy One to undergo decay.
11) You will make known to me the path of life;
In Your presence is fullness of joy;
In Your right hand there are pleasures forever.
These Bible verses are for use within Helpmewithbiblestudy.org.
Scripture taken from the New American Standard Bible ®, Copyright © The Lockman Foundation 1960, 1962, 1963,
1968, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1975, 1977, 1995 Used by permission. (www.Lockman.org)