1) To You, O LORD, I lift up my soul.
2) O my God, in You I trust,
Do not let me be ashamed;
Do not let my enemies exult over me.
3) Indeed, none of those who wait for You will be ashamed;
Those who deal treacherously without cause will be ashamed.
4) Make me know Your ways, O LORD;
Teach me Your paths.
5) Lead me in Your truth and teach me,
For You are the God of my salvation;
For You I wait all the day.
6) Remember, O LORD, Your compassion and Your lovingkindnesses,
For they have been from of old.
7) Do not remember the sins of my youth or my transgressions;
According to Your lovingkindness remember me,
For Your goodness' sake, O LORD.
8) Good and upright is the LORD;
Therefore He instructs sinners in the way.
9) He leads the humble in justice,
And He teaches the humble His way.
10) All the paths of the LORD are lovingkindness and truth
To those who keep His covenant and His testimonies.
11) For Your name's sake, O LORD,
Pardon my iniquity, for it is great.
12) Who is the man who fears the LORD?
He will instruct him in the way he should choose.
13) His soul will abide in prosperity,
And his descendants will inherit the land.
14) The secret of the LORD is for those who fear Him,
And He will make them know His covenant.
15) My eyes are continually toward the LORD,
For He will pluck my feet out of the net.
16) Turn to me and be gracious to me,
For I am lonely and afflicted.
17) The troubles of my heart are enlarged;
Bring me out of my distresses.
18) Look upon my affliction and my trouble,
And forgive all my sins.
19) Look upon my enemies, for they are many,
And they hate me with violent hatred.
20) Guard my soul and deliver me;
Do not let me be ashamed, for I take refuge in You.
21) Let integrity and uprightness preserve me,
For I wait for You.
22) Redeem Israel, O God,
Out of all his troubles.
These Bible verses are for use within Helpmewithbiblestudy.org.
Scripture taken from the New American Standard Bible ®, Copyright © The Lockman Foundation 1960, 1962, 1963,
1968, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1975, 1977, 1995 Used by permission. (www.Lockman.org)