1) Ascribe to the LORD, O sons of the mighty,
Ascribe to the LORD glory and strength.
2) Ascribe to the LORD the glory due to His name;
Worship the LORD in holy array.
3) The voice of the LORD is upon the waters;
The God of glory thunders,
The LORD is over many waters.
4) The voice of the LORD is powerful,
The voice of the LORD is majestic.
5) The voice of the LORD breaks the cedars;
Yes, the LORD breaks in pieces the cedars of Lebanon.
6) He makes Lebanon skip like a calf,
And Sirion like a young wild ox.
7) The voice of the LORD hews out flames of fire.
8) The voice of the LORD shakes the wilderness;
The LORD shakes the wilderness of Kadesh.
9) The voice of the LORD makes the deer to calve
And strips the forests bare;
And in His temple everything says, "Glory!"
10) The LORD sat as King at the flood;
Yes, the LORD sits as King forever.
11) The LORD will give strength to His people;
The LORD will bless His people with peace.
These Bible verses are for use within Helpmewithbiblestudy.org.
Scripture taken from the New American Standard Bible ®, Copyright © The Lockman Foundation 1960, 1962, 1963,
1968, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1975, 1977, 1995 Used by permission. (www.Lockman.org)