1) How blessed is he whose transgression is forgiven,
Whose sin is covered!
2) How blessed is the man to whom the LORD does not impute iniquity,
And in whose spirit there is no deceit!
3) When I kept silent about my sin, my body wasted away
Through my groaning all day long.
4) For day and night Your hand was heavy upon me;
My vitality was drained away as with the fever heat of summer. Selah.
5) I acknowledged my sin to You,
And my iniquity I did not hide;
I said, "I will confess my transgressions to the LORD";
And You forgave the guilt of my sin. Selah.
6) Therefore, let everyone who is godly pray to You in a time when You may be found;
Surely in a flood of great waters they will not reach him.
7) You are my hiding place; You preserve me from trouble;
You surround me with songs of deliverance. Selah.
8) I will instruct you and teach you in the way which you should go;
I will counsel you with My eye upon you.
9) Do not be as the horse or as the mule which have no understanding,
Whose trappings include bit and bridle to hold them in check,
Otherwise they will not come near to you.
10) Many are the sorrows of the wicked,
But he who trusts in the LORD, lovingkindness shall surround him.
11) Be glad in the LORD and rejoice, you righteous ones;
And shout for joy, all you who are upright in heart.
These Bible verses are for use within Helpmewithbiblestudy.org.
Scripture taken from the New American Standard Bible ®, Copyright © The Lockman Foundation 1960, 1962, 1963,
1968, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1975, 1977, 1995 Used by permission. (www.Lockman.org)