1) Transgression speaks to the ungodly within his heart;
There is no fear of God before his eyes.
2) For it flatters him in his own eyes
Concerning the discovery of his iniquity and the hatred of it.
3) The words of his mouth are wickedness and deceit;
He has ceased to be wise and to do good.
4) He plans wickedness upon his bed;
He sets himself on a path that is not good;
He does not despise evil.
5) Your lovingkindness, O LORD, extends to the heavens,
Your faithfulness reaches to the skies.
6) Your righteousness is like the mountains of God;
Your judgments are like a great deep
O LORD, You preserve man and beast.
7) How precious is Your lovingkindness, O God!
And the children of men take refuge in the shadow of Your wings.
8) They drink their fill of the abundance of Your house;
And You give them to drink of the river of Your delights.
9) For with You is the fountain of life;
In Your light we see light.
10) O continue Your lovingkindness to those who know You,
And Your righteousness to the upright in heart.
11) Let not the foot of pride come upon me,
And let not the hand of the wicked drive me away.
12) There the doers of iniquity have fallen;
They have been thrust down and cannot rise.
These Bible verses are for use within Helpmewithbiblestudy.org.
Scripture taken from the New American Standard Bible ®, Copyright © The Lockman Foundation 1960, 1962, 1963,
1968, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1975, 1977, 1995 Used by permission. (www.Lockman.org)