1) O clap your hands, all peoples;
Shout to God with the voice of joy.
2) For the LORD Most High is to be feared,
A great King over all the earth.
3) He subdues peoples under us
And nations under our feet.
4) He chooses our inheritance for us,
The glory of Jacob whom He loves. Selah.
5) God has ascended with a shout,
The LORD, with the sound of a trumpet.
6) Sing praises to God, sing praises;
Sing praises to our King, sing praises.
7) For God is the King of all the earth;
Sing praises with a skillful psalm.
8) God reigns over the nations,
God sits on His holy throne.
9) The princes of the people have assembled themselves as the people of the God of Abraham,
For the shields of the earth belong to God;
He is highly exalted.
These Bible verses are for use within Helpmewithbiblestudy.org.
Scripture taken from the New American Standard Bible ®, Copyright © The Lockman Foundation 1960, 1962, 1963,
1968, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1975, 1977, 1995 Used by permission. (www.Lockman.org)