1) O God, You are my God; I shall seek You earnestly;
My soul thirsts for You, my flesh yearns for You,
In a dry and weary land where there is no water.
2) Thus I have seen You in the sanctuary,
To see Your power and Your glory.
3) Because Your lovingkindness is better than life,
My lips will praise You.
4) So I will bless You as long as I live;
I will lift up my hands in Your name.
5) My soul is satisfied as with marrow and fatness,
And my mouth offers praises with joyful lips.
6) When I remember You on my bed,
I meditate on You in the night watches,
7) For You have been my help,
And in the shadow of Your wings I sing for joy.
8) My soul clings to You;
Your right hand upholds me.
9) But those who seek my life to destroy it,
Will go into the depths of the earth.
10) They will be delivered over to the power of the sword;
They will be a prey for foxes.
11) But the king will rejoice in God;
Everyone who swears by Him will glory,
For the mouths of those who speak lies will be stopped.
These Bible verses are for use within Helpmewithbiblestudy.org.
Scripture taken from the New American Standard Bible ®, Copyright © The Lockman Foundation 1960, 1962, 1963,
1968, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1975, 1977, 1995 Used by permission. (www.Lockman.org)