1) Shout joyfully to God, all the earth;
2) Sing the glory of His name;
Make His praise glorious.
3) Say to God, "How awesome are Your works!
Because of the greatness of Your power Your enemies will give feigned obedience to You.
4) "All the earth will worship You,
And will sing praises to You;
They will sing praises to Your name." Selah.
5) Come and see the works of God,
Who is awesome in His deeds toward the sons of men.
6) He turned the sea into dry land;
They passed through the river on foot;
There let us rejoice in Him!
7) He rules by His might forever;
His eyes keep watch on the nations;
Let not the rebellious exalt themselves. Selah.
8) Bless our God, O peoples,
And sound His praise abroad,
9) Who keeps us in life
And does not allow our feet to slip.
10) For You have tried us, O God;
You have refined us as silver is refined.
11) You brought us into the net;
You laid an oppressive burden upon our loins.
12) You made men ride over our heads;
We went through fire and through water,
Yet You brought us out into a place of abundance.
13) I shall come into Your house with burnt offerings;
I shall pay You my vows,
14) Which my lips uttered
And my mouth spoke when I was in distress.
15) I shall offer to You burnt offerings of fat beasts,
With the smoke of rams;
I shall make an offering of bulls with male goats. Selah.
16) Come and hear, all who fear God,
And I will tell of what He has done for my soul.
17) I cried to Him with my mouth,
And He was extolled with my tongue.
18) If I regard wickedness in my heart,
The Lord will not hear;
19) But certainly God has heard;
He has given heed to the voice of my prayer.
20) Blessed be God,
Who has not turned away my prayer
Nor His lovingkindness from me.
These Bible verses are for use within Helpmewithbiblestudy.org.
Scripture taken from the New American Standard Bible ®, Copyright © The Lockman Foundation 1960, 1962, 1963,
1968, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1975, 1977, 1995 Used by permission. (www.Lockman.org)