1) Incline Your ear, O LORD, and answer me;
For I am afflicted and needy.
2) Preserve my soul, for I am a godly man;
O You my God, save Your servant who trusts in You.
3) Be gracious to me, O Lord,
For to You I cry all day long.
4) Make glad the soul of Your servant,
For to You, O Lord, I lift up my soul.
5) For You, Lord, are good, and ready to forgive,
And abundant in lovingkindness to all who call upon You.
6) Give ear, O LORD, to my prayer;
And give heed to the voice of my supplications!
7) In the day of my trouble I shall call upon You,
For You will answer me.
8) There is no one like You among the gods, O Lord,
Nor are there any works like Yours.
9) All nations whom You have made shall come and worship before You, O Lord,
And they shall glorify Your name.
10) For You are great and do wondrous deeds;
You alone are God.
11) Teach me Your way, O LORD;
I will walk in Your truth;
Unite my heart to fear Your name.
12) I will give thanks to You, O Lord my God, with all my heart,
And will glorify Your name forever.
13) For Your lovingkindness toward me is great,
And You have delivered my soul from the depths of Sheol.
14) O God, arrogant men have risen up against me,
And a band of violent men have sought my life,
And they have not set You before them.
15) But You, O Lord, are a God merciful and gracious,
Slow to anger and abundant in lovingkindness and truth.
16) Turn to me, and be gracious to me;
Oh grant Your strength to Your servant,
And save the son of Your handmaid.
17) Show me a sign for good,
That those who hate me may see it and be ashamed,
Because You, O LORD, have helped me and comforted me.
These Bible verses are for use within Helpmewithbiblestudy.org.
Scripture taken from the New American Standard Bible ®, Copyright © The Lockman Foundation 1960, 1962, 1963,
1968, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1975, 1977, 1995 Used by permission. (www.Lockman.org)