1) O come, let us sing for joy to the LORD,
Let us shout joyfully to the rock of our salvation.
2) Let us come before His presence with thanksgiving,
Let us shout joyfully to Him with psalms.
3) For the LORD is a great God
And a great King above all gods,
4) In whose hand are the depths of the earth,
The peaks of the mountains are His also.
5) The sea is His, for it was He who made it,
And His hands formed the dry land.
6) Come, let us worship and bow down,
Let us kneel before the LORD our Maker.
7) For He is our God,
And we are the people of His pasture and the sheep of His hand
Today, if you would hear His voice,
8) Do not harden your hearts, as at Meribah,
As in the day of Massah in the wilderness,
9) "When your fathers tested Me,
They tried Me, though they had seen My work.
10) "For forty years I loathed that generation,
And said they are a people who err in their heart,
And they do not know My ways.
11) "Therefore I swore in My anger,
Truly they shall not enter into My rest."
These Bible verses are for use within Helpmewithbiblestudy.org.
Scripture taken from the New American Standard Bible ®, Copyright © The Lockman Foundation 1960, 1962, 1963,
1968, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1975, 1977, 1995 Used by permission. (www.Lockman.org)