1) Praise the LORD!
I will give thanks to the LORD with all my heart,
In the company of the upright and in the assembly.
2) Great are the works of the LORD;
They are studied by all who delight in them.
3) Splendid and majestic is His work,
And His righteousness endures forever.
4) He has made His wonders to be remembered;
The LORD is gracious and compassionate.
5) He has given food to those who fear Him;
He will remember His covenant forever.
6) He has made known to His people the power of His works,
In giving them the heritage of the nations.
7) The works of His hands are truth and justice;
All His precepts are sure.
8) They are upheld forever and ever;
They are performed in truth and uprightness.
9) He has sent redemption to His people;
He has ordained His covenant forever;
Holy and awesome is His name.
10) The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom;
A good understanding have all those who do His commandments;
His praise endures forever.
These Bible verses are for use within Helpmewithbiblestudy.org.
Scripture taken from the New American Standard Bible ®, Copyright © The Lockman Foundation 1960, 1962, 1963,
1968, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1975, 1977, 1995 Used by permission. (www.Lockman.org)