1) Praise the LORD!
How blessed is the man who fears the LORD,
Who greatly delights in His commandments.
2) His descendants will be mighty on earth;
The generation of the upright will be blessed.
3) Wealth and riches are in his house,
And his righteousness endures forever.
4) Light arises in the darkness for the upright;
He is gracious and compassionate and righteous.
5) It is well with the man who is gracious and lends;
He will maintain his cause in judgment.
6) For he will never be shaken;
The righteous will be remembered forever.
7) He will not fear evil tidings;
His heart is steadfast, trusting in the LORD.
8) His heart is upheld, he will not fear,
Until he looks with satisfaction on his adversaries.
9) He has given freely to the poor,
His righteousness endures forever;
His horn will be exalted in honor.
10) The wicked will see it and be vexed,
He will gnash his teeth and melt away;
The desire of the wicked will perish.
These Bible verses are for use within Helpmewithbiblestudy.org.
Scripture taken from the New American Standard Bible ®, Copyright © The Lockman Foundation 1960, 1962, 1963,
1968, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1975, 1977, 1995 Used by permission. (www.Lockman.org)