1) Praise the LORD!
Praise, O servants of the LORD,
Praise the name of the LORD.
2) Blessed be the name of the LORD
From this time forth and forever.
3) From the rising of the sun to its setting
The name of the LORD is to be praised.
4) The LORD is high above all nations;
His glory is above the heavens.
5) Who is like the LORD our God,
Who is enthroned on high,
6) Who humbles Himself to behold
The things that are in heaven and in the earth?
7) He raises the poor from the dust
And lifts the needy from the ash heap,
8) To make them sit with princes,
With the princes of His people.
9) He makes the barren woman abide in the house
As a joyful mother of children.
Praise the LORD!
These Bible verses are for use within Helpmewithbiblestudy.org.
Scripture taken from the New American Standard Bible ®, Copyright © The Lockman Foundation 1960, 1962, 1963,
1968, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1975, 1977, 1995 Used by permission. (www.Lockman.org)