1) Praise the LORD!
Praise the name of the LORD;
Praise Him, O servants of the LORD,
2) You who stand in the house of the LORD,
In the courts of the house of our God!
3) Praise the LORD, for the LORD is good;
Sing praises to His name, for it is lovely.
4) For the LORD has chosen Jacob for Himself,
Israel for His own possession.
5) For I know that the LORD is great
And that our Lord is above all gods.
6) Whatever the LORD pleases, He does,
In heaven and in earth, in the seas and in all deeps.
7) He causes the vapors to ascend from the ends of the earth;
Who makes lightnings for the rain,
Who brings forth the wind from His treasuries.
8) He smote the firstborn of Egypt,
Both of man and beast.
9) He sent signs and wonders into your midst, O Egypt,
Upon Pharaoh and all his servants.
10) He smote many nations
And slew mighty kings,
11) Sihon, king of the Amorites,
And Og, king of Bashan,
And all the kingdoms of Canaan;
12) And He gave their land as a heritage,
A heritage to Israel His people.
13) Your name, O LORD, is everlasting,
Your remembrance, O LORD, throughout all generations.
14) For the LORD will judge His people
And will have compassion on His servants.
15) The idols of the nations are but silver and gold,
The work of man's hands.
16) They have mouths, but they do not speak;
They have eyes, but they do not see;
17) They have ears, but they do not hear,
Nor is there any breath at all in their mouths.
18) Those who make them will be like them,
Yes, everyone who trusts in them.
19) O house of Israel, bless the LORD;
O house of Aaron, bless the LORD;
20) O house of Levi, bless the LORD;
You who revere the LORD, bless the LORD.
21) Blessed be the LORD from Zion,
Who dwells in Jerusalem.
Praise the LORD!
These Bible verses are for use within Helpmewithbiblestudy.org.
Scripture taken from the New American Standard Bible ®, Copyright © The Lockman Foundation 1960, 1962, 1963,
1968, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1975, 1977, 1995 Used by permission. (www.Lockman.org)