1) I will give You thanks with all my heart;
I will sing praises to You before the gods.
2) I will bow down toward Your holy temple
And give thanks to Your name for Your lovingkindness and Your truth;
For You have magnified Your word according to all Your name.
3) On the day I called, You answered me;
You made me bold with strength in my soul.
4) All the kings of the earth will give thanks to You, O LORD,
When they have heard the words of Your mouth.
5) And they will sing of the ways of the LORD,
For great is the glory of the LORD.
6) For though the LORD is exalted,
Yet He regards the lowly,
But the haughty He knows from afar.
7) Though I walk in the midst of trouble, You will revive me;
You will stretch forth Your hand against the wrath of my enemies,
And Your right hand will save me.
8) The LORD will accomplish what concerns me;
Your lovingkindness, O LORD, is everlasting;
Do not forsake the works of Your hands.
These Bible verses are for use within Helpmewithbiblestudy.org.
Scripture taken from the New American Standard Bible ®, Copyright © The Lockman Foundation 1960, 1962, 1963,
1968, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1975, 1977, 1995 Used by permission. (www.Lockman.org)