1) I will extol You, my God, O King,
And I will bless Your name forever and ever.
2) Every day I will bless You,
And I will praise Your name forever and ever.
3) Great is the LORD, and highly to be praised,
And His greatness is unsearchable.
4) One generation shall praise Your works to another,
And shall declare Your mighty acts.
5) On the glorious splendor of Your majesty
And on Your wonderful works, I will meditate.
6) Men shall speak of the power of Your awesome acts,
And I will tell of Your greatness.
7) They shall eagerly utter the memory of Your abundant goodness
And will shout joyfully of Your righteousness.
8) The LORD is gracious and merciful;
Slow to anger and great in lovingkindness.
9) The LORD is good to all,
And His mercies are over all His works.
10) All Your works shall give thanks to You, O LORD,
And Your godly ones shall bless You.
11) They shall speak of the glory of Your kingdom
And talk of Your power;
12) To make known to the sons of men Your mighty acts
And the glory of the majesty of Your kingdom.
13) Your kingdom is an everlasting kingdom,
And Your dominion endures throughout all generations.
14) The LORD sustains all who fall
And raises up all who are bowed down.
15) The eyes of all look to You,
And You give them their food in due time.
16) You open Your hand
And satisfy the desire of every living thing.
17) The LORD is righteous in all His ways
And kind in all His deeds.
18) The LORD is near to all who call upon Him,
To all who call upon Him in truth.
19) He will fulfill the desire of those who fear Him;
He will also hear their cry and will save them.
20) The LORD keeps all who love Him,
But all the wicked He will destroy.
21) My mouth will speak the praise of the LORD,
And all flesh will bless His holy name forever and ever.
These Bible verses are for use within Helpmewithbiblestudy.org.
Scripture taken from the New American Standard Bible ®, Copyright © The Lockman Foundation 1960, 1962, 1963,
1968, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1975, 1977, 1995 Used by permission. (www.Lockman.org)