1) Praise the LORD!
Praise the LORD from the heavens;
Praise Him in the heights!
2) Praise Him, all His angels;
Praise Him, all His hosts!
3) Praise Him, sun and moon;
Praise Him, all stars of light!
4) Praise Him, highest heavens,
And the waters that are above the heavens!
5) Let them praise the name of the LORD,
For He commanded and they were created.
6) He has also established them forever and ever;
He has made a decree which will not pass away.
7) Praise the LORD from the earth,
Sea monsters and all deeps;
8) Fire and hail, snow and clouds;
Stormy wind, fulfilling His word;
9) Mountains and all hills;
Fruit trees and all cedars;
10) Beasts and all cattle;
Creeping things and winged fowl;
11) Kings of the earth and all peoples;
Princes and all judges of the earth;
12) Both young men and virgins;
Old men and children.
13) Let them praise the name of the LORD,
For His name alone is exalted;
His glory is above earth and heaven.
14) And He has lifted up a horn for His people,
Praise for all His godly ones;
Even for the sons of Israel, a people near to Him.
Praise the LORD!
These Bible verses are for use within Helpmewithbiblestudy.org.
Scripture taken from the New American Standard Bible ®, Copyright © The Lockman Foundation 1960, 1962, 1963,
1968, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1975, 1977, 1995 Used by permission. (www.Lockman.org)