1) "And you shall make the altar of acacia wood, five cubits long and five cubits wide; the altar shall be square, and its height shall be three cubits.
2) "You shall make its horns on its four corners; its horns shall be of one piece with it, and you shall overlay it with bronze.
3) "You shall make its pails for removing its ashes, and its shovels and its basins and its forks and its firepans; you shall make all its utensils of bronze.
4) "You shall make for it a grating of network of bronze, and on the net you shall make four bronze rings at its four corners.
5) "You shall put it beneath, under the ledge of the altar, so that the net will reach halfway up the altar.
6) "You shall make poles for the altar, poles of acacia wood, and overlay them with bronze.
7) "Its poles shall be inserted into the rings, so that the poles shall be on the two sides of the altar when it is carried.
8) "You shall make it hollow with planks; as it was shown to you in the mountain, so they shall make it.
9) "You shall make the court of the tabernacle. On the south side there shall be hangings for the court of fine twisted linen one hundred cubits long for one side;
10) and its pillars shall be twenty, with their twenty sockets of bronze; the hooks of the pillars and their bands shall be of silver.
11) "Likewise for the north side in length there shall be hangings one hundred cubits long, and its twenty pillars with their twenty sockets of bronze; the hooks of the pillars and their bands shall be of silver.
12) "For the width of the court on the west side shall be hangings of fifty cubits with their ten pillars and their ten sockets.
13) "The width of the court on the east side shall be fifty cubits.
14) "The hangings for the one side of the gate shall be fifteen cubits with their three pillars and their three sockets.
15) "And for the other side shall be hangings of fifteen cubits with their three pillars and their three sockets.
16) "For the gate of the court there shall be a screen of twenty cubits, of blue and purple and scarlet material and fine twisted linen, the work of a weaver, with their four pillars and their four sockets.
17) "All the pillars around the court shall be furnished with silver bands with their hooks of silver and their sockets of bronze.
18) "The length of the court shall be one hundred cubits, and the width fifty throughout, and the height five cubits of fine twisted linen, and their sockets of bronze.
19) "All the utensils of the tabernacle used in all its service, and all its pegs, and all the pegs of the court, shall be of bronze.
20) "You shall charge the sons of Israel, that they bring you clear oil of beaten olives for the light, to make a lamp burn continually.
21) "In the tent of meeting, outside the veil which is before the testimony, Aaron and his sons shall keep it in order from evening to morning before the LORD; it shall be a perpetual statute throughout their generations for the sons of Israel.
These Bible verses are for use within Helpmewithbiblestudy.org.
Scripture taken from the New American Standard Bible ®, Copyright © The Lockman Foundation 1960, 1962, 1963,
1968, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1975, 1977, 1995 Used by permission. (www.Lockman.org)