1) Now Bezalel made the ark of acacia wood; its length was two and a half cubits, and its width one and a half cubits, and its height one and a half cubits;
2) and he overlaid it with pure gold inside and out, and made a gold molding for it all around.
3) He cast four rings of gold for it on its four feet; even two rings on one side of it, and two rings on the other side of it.
4) He made poles of acacia wood and overlaid them with gold.
5) He put the poles into the rings on the sides of the ark, to carry it.
6) He made a mercy seat of pure gold, two and a half cubits long and one and a half cubits wide.
7) He made two cherubim of gold; he made them of hammered work at the two ends of the mercy seat;
8) one cherub at the one end and one cherub at the other end; he made the cherubim of one piece with the mercy seat at the two ends.
9) The cherubim had their wings spread upward, covering the mercy seat with their wings, with their faces toward each other; the faces of the cherubim were toward the mercy seat.
10) Then he made the table of acacia wood, two cubits long and a cubit wide and one and a half cubits high.
11) He overlaid it with pure gold, and made a gold molding for it all around.
12) He made a rim for it of a handbreadth all around, and made a gold molding for its rim all around.
13) He cast four gold rings for it and put the rings on the four corners that were on its four feet.
14) Close by the rim were the rings, the holders for the poles to carry the table.
15) He made the poles of acacia wood and overlaid them with gold, to carry the table.
16) He made the utensils which were on the table, its dishes and its pans and its bowls and its jars, with which to pour out drink offerings, of pure gold.
17) Then he made the lampstand of pure gold. He made the lampstand of hammered work, its base and its shaft; its cups, its bulbs and its flowers were of one piece with it.
18) There were six branches going out of its sides; three branches of the lampstand from the one side of it and three branches of the lampstand from the other side of it;
19) three cups shaped like almond blossoms, a bulb and a flower in one branch, and three cups shaped like almond blossoms, a bulb and a flower in the other branch--so for the six branches going out of the lampstand.
20) In the lampstand there were four cups shaped like almond blossoms, its bulbs and its flowers;
21) and a bulb was under the first pair of branches coming out of it, and a bulb under the second pair of branches coming out of it, and a bulb under the third pair of branches coming out of it, for the six branches coming out of the lampstand.
22) Their bulbs and their branches were of one piece with it; the whole of it was a single hammered work of pure gold.
23) He made its seven lamps with its snuffers and its trays of pure gold.
24) He made it and all its utensils from a talent of pure gold.
25) Then he made the altar of incense of acacia wood: a cubit long and a cubit wide, square, and two cubits high; its horns were of one piece with it.
26) He overlaid it with pure gold, its top and its sides all around, and its horns; and he made a gold molding for it all around.
27) He made two golden rings for it under its molding, on its two sides--on opposite sides--as holders for poles with which to carry it.
28) He made the poles of acacia wood and overlaid them with gold.
29) And he made the holy anointing oil and the pure, fragrant incense of spices, the work of a perfumer.
These Bible verses are for use within Helpmewithbiblestudy.org.
Scripture taken from the New American Standard Bible ®, Copyright © The Lockman Foundation 1960, 1962, 1963,
1968, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1975, 1977, 1995 Used by permission. (www.Lockman.org)