Approach: Studying several passages to observe what good unfallen angels do.
Hermeneutic objective: Practicing good interpretation by basing it on sound observation.
Theological objective: Good unfallen angels affect all human beings in the service of God:
1) they bring messages to significant Believers in God's plan,
2) they are sent by God in answer to prayers and may rescue Believers,
3) they serve in some form of guardianship or protection for Believers,
4) they witness how Christians live their lives especially in the service and worship of God.
Some events elicit an emotional response such as rejoicing when one human being is saved.
5) they may be directed by God to minister and encourage troubled Believers.
6) they affect everyone by carrying out and executing God's judgment.