What are the Requirements?
Systematic Theology requires:
- A love and joy for God (Deut 6:5;
Ps 119:14, 103, 111, 162;
- Earnest prayer for divine help in the proper observation and interpretation of all that
the Bible teaches on a particular subject (1 Cor 2:12-14;
- With teachable humility knowing that our knowledge is bounded by God’s revelation
- With patience as we await God’s own time for more illumination for our most challenging
- Careful personal introspection of our heart against prejudice
- A willingness to accept whatever we may be convinced is true and to change our behavior
Helpmewithbiblestudy.org. All rights to this material are reserved. We encourage you to print the
material for personal and non-profit use or link to this site. Please do not distribute articles
to other web locations for retrieval or mirror at any other site. If you find this article to be
a blessing, please share the link.